Return Policy for Extreme Dog Door
At eXtreme Dog Door, we make the satisfaction of our customers our top priority. We are fully committed to selling you the best dog doors at a fair price. However, in addition to this, we want to make sure that you and your furry friends are completely content with the products that you have bought. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, we will allow you to return your dog door to us for a refund or a store credit, in accord with the return policy outlined below.
You May Return Items Within a 30-Day Window
Providing that the items are in their original packaging and are in saleable condition, they may be returned within 30 days of being purchased. If we have authorized your return to be eligible for a refund or store credit, we will deduct the cost that we spent to ship it to you, in addition to a restocking fee.
- You must request for a return within 30 days of the purchase date of your order.
- Your return authorization number must be marked on the package, which is the same as your order number you were given upon placing your order.
- The merchandise that you are returning must be in brand new, resalable condition. All parts must be included such as accessories, the manual, and manufacturer-sealed packaging.
- All shipping charges to and from our facility are the sole responsibility of the customer. This even applies if your order was given free shipping. The shipping cost will be deducted from your refund, even if you were given free shipping in the first place.
- If you were given a free item with your order and it is not returned, the cost of the gift will also be deducted from your refund.
*Should your return not meet all of the conditions listed above, our returns department may choose to deny your right to return.
Policy Regarding our Restocking Fee
- Even if your product is unused and unopened, it is our policy to deduct a 20% restocking fee.
- Should the product be opened and/or used, we may charge a 35% restocking fee. Please be aware that the item must be in saleable condition. We will not accept the item if it is broken or damaged, and we have the right to refuse a damaged or abused return.
*The exception to our restocking fee is if we shipped you the wrong item by mistake, or your shipment arrived damaged.
If You Refuse Your Order
Should you decide to refuse your order when it arrives, and you legitimately placed your order, we will deduct a 35% restocking fee from the amount of your refund. Also, we will deduct the cost that we paid to ship your item to you. If your order was shipped out of the country, any extra charges that we spend to get the package shipped back to us will also be taken out of your refund. You will receive your refund after our returns department receives the item back and has checked it into our warehouse.
*Please allow between 15 and 30 days for us to process your refund.
How to Return an Item
- Contact Extreme Dog Door at 800-531-3527 to get your Return Authorization number.
- Click HERE for your return form. Print it out, fill it out, and send it with your return.
- When packaging your return, be sure to include your Return Authorization number within the shipment.
- Select whichever shipping carrier you like, and send your package back to us. You may choose USPS, Fedex, or UPS. Be sure to write down your tracking number for your reference.
- This is recommended because Extreme Dog Door is not responsible for return shipments that have become damaged or lost.