Our dog doors feature:
- Magnetic sealing flaps – Our dog door flaps feature a magnetic sealing perimeter that makes certain the door closes behind your dog once they enter or exit your home. The magnets located on the bottom and sides of the flap seal well. Therefore, they hold up to 50 mph winds. You can be confident that our dog door will seal your home from the outside world.
- A locking security panel – Installing a dog door is all about giving your dog the freedom they crave. But do you want to have your home open at night or when you leave on vacation? How are you going to relax knowing that other pests can have access to your home? With eXtreme dog doors, you can rest easy knowing that the locking security panel will keep out all unwanted guests. Simply slide the panel in place and secure the side locks to create a barrier to entry.
- Tough construction – We believe you should only have to install a dog door once. That’s why we build each dog door frame out of robust and sturdy aluminum. Our flaps are made of safe and non-toxic polyolefin-based polymer. Because our dog doors are so sturdy, we warranty them for five years. You can trust the quality of an eXtreme Dog Door.
eXtreme Dog Doors are some of the best dog doors you can find, and we warranty the construction of our doors for five years. Our dog doors are not like other cheaply made plastic doors that can crack or break in the sun and cold. Our sturdy aluminum frame will hold up to many years of use.
Our dual flap design provides superior insulation for your home as well. When properly installed, our dual flap door provides as much insulation as a double-pane window. This is thanks to our magnetic sealing system. The magnets on the sides and bottom of our dog door allow your pet to go through the door easily. Then the door will automatically seal shut behind them. You won’t have to worry about your heating or cooling bills with our sealing dog door design.
Our polyolefin-based polymer flaps are also non-toxic, recyclable, and will remain flexible in cold weather. They are made of the same material that is found in most plastic water bottles. This means you can trust your dog will be safe when coming into contact with our dog doors.
Your dog will be able to come and go as they please, and all without you having to pause whatever important work you are doing. Coupled with our eXtreme Dog Fence, your dog can have ultimate freedom, and all without you having to keep your eye on them 24/7. They’ll have the freedom to move within the zones you’ve designated.
This MEDIUM eXtreme weather pet door dimensions are:
- Entry / Flap = 8 3/4″ Wide x 12 1/2″ High
- Overall = 12 1/16″ Wide x 16 7/16″ High (from 1 1/4″ to 2 1/4″ deep)
Enhance your dog’s and your own quality of life with an eXtreme weather dog door, TODAY!!!
Please use provided screws and L shaped screw driver.
Locate the screws that are at the top of the interior side of the flap and loosen them.
Remove the old flap.
Now you can insert the new flap, making sure that you can read the logo.
Tighten the screws clockwise.
* If you have a double flap door, you will have to lift the other flap first.